Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rainbow Brite

Well hello, hello! I'm back and refreshed. I haven't blogged in quite some time, work got really busy before the Christmas season, deadlines and projects had to be met before going on vacation so...no blogging. Boo Hiss! I missed posting daily or nightly, it felt good.

Now I'm back, to blogging and work. Today was FRIGID in Boston, 19 degrees! At one point in the day it dropped to 9! Seriously! The sun was out, but, man was it cold! I needed a huge pick-me-up for the day. Not only was it freeeeezing out, but, I was back at work wishing I wasn't. Lol.

Rainbow Brite

I needed warmth and color in my life today, so I opted to dress like one of my favorite childhood dolls...Rainbow Brite! Loved her and loved all the beautiful colors. They just brighten the day, ya know? (pun intended) And since I couldn't be somewhere warm and bright, I just imagined Starlite (Rainbow Brite's horse) whisking me away to a warm island where I didn't have to be at work. Sigh.

Starlite 


Vintage 70's Wool Sweater


Starlite take me away!
Earrings: Vintage (posted previously)

H&M Jeans, Yellow Forever 21 Tshirt




Vintage Shoe Game Today


Boots: Vintage Frye Engineer Boot


Happy New Year People!
Pics: Noemi Rosa, Gaetane Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment