Sunday, January 6, 2013

Diva Moments

I LOVE to be warm, and this fuzzy, pink Lacoste sweater that I found at a thrift store, provides just that! It's so cute! Soft muted color and co-ed style. I kind of felt like I was back in college...in the 1960's. Also, I felt very diva like, hair was out and flowing and not in my usual pulled back style, eye make-up and pouty lips, Diana Ross anyone?
Prepping with Nars Damned Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

My hair is DOING IT today!! Sultry gaze, pouty lips...ready!

Vintage Ring (previous post), Silver Bangles (previous post), V-Anne Designs Earrings

Scarf H&M


Vintage Lacoste Sweater, Aqua T-Shirt Forever 21
Having a Diana Ross moment here, diva!

LOVE HER!

H&M Skinny Jeans, Cute Co-ed style
Sexy!


Vintage Frye Boots


Vintage Frye Boots

Pictures: Noemi Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment