Monday, January 7, 2013

Topknot and Cute Shoes

I am so proud of myself! I did a bun today! I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but, I am veeerrrry low maintenance with my hair. It's either a pony tail at the nape of my neck or a pony tail slightly higher. 

Lately, it's been side swept bangs and tousled loose locks (which NEVER happens), and today this big bun! (New Year, new hair, perhaps?) Trust me, it took quite a bit of maneuvering to get my hair up there, I have a lot of hair, but, I did it and actually liked it. Actually, if I'm to be quite honest, I have to wear my hair up when I wear this sweater, because it's fuzzy and the fuzz gets into my locs and it's a hassle to pick it out of the strands. 

Cute bun and even cuter shoes, I was strutting today! Two pairs of shoes today, running around chasing after kids on wedges all day, takes a toll on the feet. A pair of combat boots remedied that problem after 8 hours. A girl's gotta be comfy too!
Nyla Wedge Booties, Jewelry (previous posts)
The BUN!!!
 
Sweater: Forever 21, Scarf: H&M (previous posts), Jeans: H&M



Tootsie Relievers: Steve Madden Trooper Combat

Bunhead!
Pictures: Noemi Rosa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, you're absolutely right, wedge shoes can add some style and elegance to an ensemble. Thanks for the link! I've been looking for some affordable wedge sneakers.

    ReplyDelete