Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Roundup

This weekend was great and I hope that was the case for you. I went to Buffalo Exchange in Davis Sq. (Somerville, Ma) and walked away with some great deals! I LOVE that place. I also received my Chloe
Susanna look-a-like boots (for waaay less) in the mail. Yay! So here we go, pics from Friday through Sunday. Enjoy!

Plaid Shirt: H&M, Vest: Anne Taylor Loft
Slouchy Shrug: Forever 21

Boots: Minelli

Pants: H&M
Boots: Minelli

Sweatshirt: eBay (from China)
Necklace: Vintage (It's falling apart, but, that adds to its charm)

Bracelet: Brooklyn 
          Jeans: H&M                                                 
Boot: Steve Madden Trooper

 Here's the fun part! I found these boots at Buffalo Exchange this weekend, they are a cheaper version of the Sartore Ankle Western boot (pictured below) I've been coveting. They are called Tres Outlaws, can't wait to wear them!
Tres Outlaws
Sartore Ankle Western

Ecote Kylie Studded Boot
Got these in the mail Saturday! Ordered them from Urban Outfitters. I ADORE the Chloe Susanna boot, but, waaay out of my budget. These Ecote Kylie Studded Boots are the Business! Cute, stylish and a fraction of the cost. My kind of fashion ;)                                                                                      
Chloe Susanna Boot

Pictures: Noemi Rosa
                     Gaetane Joseph





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you take your pictures outside, but please don't get hit by a car! You're fierce and fabulous, but even that won't stop a car from denting your beautiful body! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I am being very careful and yell CAR!! to the photographer, literally every few minutes. Lol. Thanks for following!

      Delete