Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Great Pattern

The pattern on this sweater is sweet, the contrasting colors are beautiful. The shawl collar is modern. This is a vintage Navajo pattern sweater, perfect vintage, I reiterate, so beautiful. I've noticed a multitude of Navajo pattern sweaters, shoes, socks, dresses etc. as of late, definitely a trend right now. I found a few items that I wanted, but, they're not in my price range. Scored this sweater on eBay and I couldn't be happier!


Sweater: Vintage


Jeans: H&M; Jewelry: previous post


 These are one of the BRILLIANT pairs of boots I scored this past weekend
 (Weekend Roundup post). They are sleek, can be paired with anything and
  best of all comfortable! They were already broken in for me so no reason to
  put them through the wringer to soften up the leather. Thanks previous owner!

Ankle Boots: Tres Outlaws
Pictures: Noemi Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment