Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Okay, Okay, who else is guilty of this? Jumping into the next holiday when the previous one is barely over? Well today, guilty as charged! Thanksgiving is barely a week old and I am already in the Christmas-sy (is that a word?) spirit. Inspired by my co-worker's red sweater and green scarf ensemble yesterday, I decided to jump onto the holiday bandwagon.

Faded red jeans from H&M: check
Green Sweater (CO:) from Urban Outfitters: check
Jean Shirt with stars from H&M: a MUST
Frye Boots: Vintage


                     I love unexpected surprises in clothing, this sweater has a zipper up the back!
    I love pockets on dresses and skirts they are so practical. This sweater has cute pockets on the front.
    Love!


Jewelry: S. African Bracelet, Red Haitian Bracelet,Various Silver Bangles, Clay Earrings: V-Anne Designs
Pictures: Noemi Rosa

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit !

    I too like the zipper on the back of your
    sweater,something modern and hip,you dont see that a lot.

    And my favorite part of your outift is the boots,they are smashing.

    Thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zipper is my FAVORITE part of the sweater, you're right, very hip.
      The boots are so comfortable and seriously look good with just about
      anything. Great ebay find!

      Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete